Monday, 10 August 2015

Buddy Time Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: learning the new words for the body parts in Te Reo

It was really hard when: working with my buddy because sometimes he didn't really let me make the poster.

Something that really helped me was: my buddy helped with the spelling of the māori words.

Something new I learned was: some other body parts like hair and body parts.

Kerri Thinks
What a cool poster Atta. You and your buddy have looked at the success criteria to create a clear poster with at least 6 body parts lablled in English and Te Reo. Thank you for sharing your Te Reo with us to help us learn the 'head and shoulders song'.


No comments:

Post a Comment