Thursday, 25 June 2015

Nga tae

We started by singing the colours song on our blog
Then in buddy time we shared the big book T-shirts. We thought we could use this book as inspiration for our learning so we made collage T-shirts. Rosie taught us how to say “This is my blue T-shirt” in Te Reo.

Success Criteria
ü  For the collage:
o   Small pieces of paper, the same colour
o   The white paper is all covered
o   Flappy edges glued down
ü  We know at least 4 colours in Te Reo
ü  We can say the colours correctly 



How I am going

I helped create the t-shirt collage
Kerri thinks



1 know the colours of the t-shirts in Te Reo 
Kerri thinks



1 can say the words correctly 
Kerri thinks



Reflection

I really like: that I was the best at saying the words and I was leading.

I think I need to practice: singing the song louder.

Something that really helped me was: that I already knew the colours in Te Reo because I learned them at daycare.


Kerri thinks
You have used your love of art to help you learn the colours in Te Reo. Thank you for  helping us all remember and learn the colours. Your next step is to trust yourself so you can share your skills and help to lead the learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment