Thursday, 26 February 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks
 


Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks
 

Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks
 

Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks
 


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks
 

Reflection:

I am really proud of: myself because I can pick up objects with my hand 

It is tricky when: I have to do rocket arms on my back


The next thing I want to learn is: doing rocket arms on my back

Atta, you are growing in confidence every time you swim and now you can pick up things off the bottom of the pool with your hand. I love the tricks you show me and now you can flip! Remember when you are floating on your back and doing rocket arms on your back you need to push your tummy up to the sky to help you float.
Kerri 

No comments:

Post a Comment